3.12.15

° A new year's wreath °

Hi guys!

Here is me again! I haven't written for ages but yesterday and today I made up myself to create a door wreath. And finally I did it! :) I should say it's not a lot of technics or skills (although I made a few mistakes, but hey, it's my first one!), but I needed much time to make kind of pattern in my mind before finishing, 'cause I didn't know what my wreath would look like till I finished. I had no drawings, just some pictures for inspiration from the internet. All the stuff I used I have from the nearest forest and from flea markets :)

I pined the small pieces of the pine branches with special pins, then added pine cones with a glue pistol and on the next day (but just because I had no time yesterday) I added some deco.











and this is our actual window sill ^_____^


with a smoking man on the left

2 comments: